To commemorate Women’s History Month, Hilton is celebrating some of our incredibly talented women mixologists. From Miami Beach to Rio de Janeiro Copacabana and beyond, 70 participating Hilton properties across the Americas are showcasing these remarkable cocktail connoisseurs with a special “Women of Spirit” cocktail menu now through April 27.
This new promotion spotlights women distillers and spirit makers who are trailblazers in their industry. Guests can look for specialty cocktails at select Hilton hotels featuring Casa Del Sol Tequila, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Cointreau, Dewar’s Scotch, Hendrick’s Gin, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Mount Gay Rum, The Macallan Scotch, Uncle Nearest Whiskey, Woodford Reserve Bourbon, and Casa Dragones Tequila.
Here are just some of Hilton’s Women of Spirit who are celebrating Women’s History Month by sharing ways in which working for Hilton is empowering them as women in their line of work, as well as the hand-crafted cocktail recipes they’ll be mixing this spring.
Tequila Master Ava will be mixing up the complex and flavorful Mayahuel Cocktail featuring Casa Dragones Tequila from Bertha González Nieves, co-founder and CEO of Casa Dragones Tequila. Check out the recipe for this distinctive libation below.
- 1.5 oz Tequila Casa Dragones Blanco
- 0.5 oz Chartreuse Liqueur
- 0.5 oz Damiana Liqueur
- 10 ml Lavender Syrup
- 2 drops Angostura Lavender Bitters
- Garnish: Edible Flowers and False Coral
- Stir all the ingredients in a mixing glass.
- Serve in a coupe glass and add an ice cube.
- Decorate with edible flowers and false coral.
Beverages on display for Women’s History Month at this cultural Brazilian hotspot include concoctions crafted with Cointreau and Hendrick’s Gin. Try the Garibaldi Sbagliato, a twist on the classic Campari-based Garibaldi that adds gin and prosecco for an extra punch of flavor, then stir up your own rendition using the recipe below.
"Our leadership team takes our brand pillar of empowerment very seriously for all team members. I love the roundtables we frequently hold to hear the voices across the board, and truly value the different perspectives we're able to include. Creativity and analytical approaches are welcome for all team members to share. The resources available to us are also incredible, from furthering education to travel opportunities to well-being initiatives.”
Head to Atlanta to try specialty beverages made with Casa Del Sol Tequila, including the EspresSol Martini, which offers the perfect caffeinated energy boost to fuel your adventures throughout the ATL. Mix up this delicious treat at home by following the recipe below.
- 1.5 oz Casa del Sol Tequila (Blanco or Reposado)
- 1 oz Premium Coffee Liqueur
- 1 oz Premium Espresso or Cold Brew Coffee
- 0.25 oz Agave Nectar
- Garnish: 3 Espresso Beans
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled Coupe or Martini glass.
- Float espresso beans.
"Hilton empowers me to use my platform and my voice to elevate other women. I am able to support other women-run businesses. Hilton has also given me a place to learn, grow, and thrive.”
This Women’s History Month, Mayrose will be offering cocktails made with Uncle Nearest Whiskey, including a cocktail that seamlessly blends this dark liquor with the bitter notes of Amaro along with tart fruit flavors. Journey to this Oregon eatery to experience the unique Uncle Buck, then mix up your own batch by following the recipe below.
- 1 oz Uncle Nearest 1884 Small Batch Whiskey
- 0.75 oz Amaro Nonino
- 0.75 oz Lime Juice
- 0.25 oz Simple Syrup
- 1 Strawberry, sliced
- Q Ginger Beer, to top
- Garnish: Lime Wedge and Mint Bouquet
- Combine all ingredients, except ginger beer, in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake well.
- Strain over fresh ice into Collins glass.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and a mint bouquet.
Hendrick’s Gin and Limoncello blend with a bounty of fruit flavors to create the Belladonna, or “Pretty Woman,” cocktail, which you’ll find throughout Hilton’s Women’s History Month celebration at Conrad Punta de Mita. Make your own version using this recipe.
- 2 oz Cranberry juice
- 0.75 oz Fresh Lime juice
- 1.5 oz Hendrick’s Gin Midsummer
- 0.5 oz Artisan Limoncello
- 1 Dash Homemade Strawberry Syrup
- 1 Spoon Pineapple Juice Foam
- In a shaker place the cranberry juice, lemon juice, gin, artisan limoncello and homemade strawberry syrup, add ice and shake hard.
- Pour into an old fashioned glass.
- Top with pineapple foam and decoration.
Izabelle will be honoring her heritage by mixing up a trio of artful cocktails created with Brazilian sparkling wine by winemaker Ravache Brandão. The Cora Coralina is named after the great Brazilian poet by the same name and is easy to mix up at home using this recipe.
Throughout March and April, Hilton Cabana Miami Beach will be offering a variety of specialty cocktails featuring Bombay Sapphire Gin, including the refreshing Como la Flor. Interested in mixing this one up at home? Be sure to follow this recipe.