Summer 2022 will be a busy travel season with the World Travel & Tourism Council forecasting that U.S. travel and tourism will exceed pre-pandemic levels by 6.2 percent.
From world-class thrill-seeking water parks to a revolutionary infant program to facilitate family travel, Hilton hotels across the Americas are offering exciting travel opportunities for those ready to embark on a journey of a lifetime with experiences for all ages.
Best for Babies, Kids & Teens
From a resort that invites you to leave all the baby gear at home to an all-inclusive in Cancun with activities catered to teens, these resorts excel at captivating programs for children of all ages.
- Conrad Fort Lauderdale provides all necessities for parents to recreate their at-home routine including a baby camera + monitor, nursing pillow, bottle warmer, and foam play mat.
- Kids can travel back in time to Park City’s mining era with the Little Miners Camp experience at Waldorf Astoria Park City that transforms their guestroom with a tee-pee, stuffed animals, lanterns, and more.
- Teens at Hilton Cancun, an All-Inclusive Resort can leave their cell phones behind and enjoy a plethora of activities on a secluded stretch of Mayan coastline such as beach volleyball and soccer tournaments or play video games in the Teen Zone.
Best Waterpark Hotels
Escape to an enchanting retreat in Hawaii with a world-class water playground or spend a day riding waterslides and floating down a lazy river.
- Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort features an iconic 40-acre beachfront water playground with an inter-connected 2,000-ft pool weaving through water slides and swing sets.
- Cool off in Dallas at the JadeWaters pool complex at Hilton Anatole featuring a lazy river, two water slides, a swim-up bar, adults-only leisure cove, kid splash pad, cabana rentals, games and activities.
- Stay at Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and enjoy the family resort pool area that offers a lazy river amid a lush and subtropical environment with a zero-entry, lagoon-style pool and twisting waterslide.
Best for Summer in the City
Travelers are ready to head back to bustling urban cities where the sidewalks come alive with pedestrian marketplaces, patio restaurants, and numerous cultural events.
- The first Conrad Hotels & Resorts property on the west coast, Conrad Los Angeles will open this summer and bring unmatched luxury to Downtown LA. Guests can enjoy a surplus of summer activities in the city like free outdoor musical performances at downtown’s newly renovated California Plaza.
- Toronto events are making a comeback in 2022, including Toronto Caribbean Carnival, North America’s largest Caribbean-inspired Carnival with a color-packed parade and concerts. Hilton Toronto is the perfect home base when visiting the city, located near CN Tower and Royal Ontario Museum.
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead recently unveiled a new signature French brasserie restaurant, Brassica, as part of a property-wide renovation. With Atlanta home to many top festivals, including Atlanta Jazz Festival and Atlanta Food & Wine Fest, there’s always something for guests to explore.
Best for a Beach Weekend
From beach yoga and surf lessons to relaxing in a private cabana, the opportunities for summer fun are endless at the beach.
- Guests at The Reach Key West, Curio Collection by Hilton can sunbathe on the island’s only natural private beach in Key West, revel in watersports from jet ski tours to water bikes, book private island picnic excursions, or immerse in a sand sculpting workshop with its resident Master Sand Sculptor.
- Situated on a secluded 17-acre peninsula, Caribe Hilton hosts tropical fun along Puerto Rico’s idyllic waters with private beach cabanas and excursions from scuba diving to coral reef tours.
- Family beach weekends at Hotel del Coronado in California offer oversized beach daybeds, group activities such as beach yoga, surf lessons, and private beach bonfires for seaside s’mores in the sand. Later this year, the reimagined hotel will debut Shore House at The Del™, the legendary property’s new residential hotel experience offering oceanfront views and sophisticated amenities.