MCLEAN, Va. – Travel + Leisure announced the results of its 2022 World’s Best Awards, with Hilton (NYSE: HLT) brands Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts and Curio Collection by Hilton all prominently featured on the coveted list. Twelve of Hilton’s (NYSE: HLT) luxury hotels achieved prestigious rankings, including Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi as No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Asia, and Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal as No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Mexico. In addition to these top-ranking regional awards, Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi was also named No. 3 Best Hotel in the World and graces the cover of the August print issue, while Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal was named No. 31 in the same highest tier category. Further, four properties across Hilton’s full service and lifestyle brands were recognized in their respective regional categories in Tokyo, Miami and Houston.
Each year, Travel + Leisure recognizes the top hotels, islands, cities, cruise lines, airlines, spas and more around the globe, based on the results of the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2022 readers’ survey. Readers rated hotels on the following characteristics: rooms/facilities, location, service, food and value. The Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards 2022 is an essential, trusted source for inspiration and guidance as travelers once again make plans to set out on trips around the globe.
“With nearly 20 amazing properties across our portfolio recognized in 15 award categories, it is an honor for Hilton’s industry-leading brands to be again represented in the World’s Best Awards,” said Matt Schuyler, chief brand officer, Hilton. “These awards affirm our promise to deliver Hilton’s signature world-class hospitality and exceptional guest experiences through our distinctive brands and one-of-kind hotels and resorts around the globe.”
The following Hilton properties were acknowledged as World’s Best:
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Asia
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi – No. 3 Best Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 31 Best Hotel in the World
- Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal – No. 1 Best Resort Hotel in Mexico
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam - No. 3 Best Hotel in Amsterdam
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead – No. 1 Best Hotel in Atlanta
- Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club - No. 8 Best Resort in California
- Waldorf Astoria Chicago - No. 4 Best Hotel in Chicago
- Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills - No. 3 Best Hotel in Greater Los Angeles
- Waldorf Astoria Versailles Trianon Palace - No. 5 Best Resort in France
- Waldorf Astoria Park City - No. 7 Best Resort Hotel in Utah
- Conrad Dublin - No. 4 Best Hotel in Dublin
- Conrad Tokyo - No. 2 Best Hotel in Tokyo
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui - No. 2 Best Resort in the South Pacific
- Hilton Tokyo - No. 5 Best Hotel in Tokyo
- Hilton Aventura Miami - No. 10 Best Resort in Greater Miami Beach
- Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach - No. 13 Best Resort in Greater Miami Beach
- C. Baldwin, Curio Collection by Hilton - No. 2 Best Hotel in Houston
The 2022 World’s Best Awards list, as well as survey methodology, are currently featured on travelandleisure.com/worlds-best/worlds-best-2022 and will appear in the August 2022 print issue of the magazine.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising 7,000 properties and 1.1 million rooms, in 122 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for five consecutive years. Hilton has introduced several industry-leading technology enhancements to improve the guest experience, including Digital Key Share, automated complimentary room upgrades and the ability to book confirmed connecting rooms. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the 139 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit stories.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.