ATLANTA - This holiday season, Hilton (NYSE: HLT) invites visitors and locals alike to celebrate the most festive time of the year in Atlanta at participating Hilton hotels with an array of packages and special offers. Hilton is proud to be the official hotel partner of the Atlanta Botanical Garden’s Garden Lights, Holiday Nights show beginning November 16 through January 11.
The highly anticipated immersive holiday attraction features millions of twinkling lights, eye-catching sculptures and must-see exhibits, such as the Tunnel of Lights and Orchestral Orbs. As part of the experience, guests can immerse themselves in some of the garden’s top spectacles — Nature’s Wonders, the largest curtain of synchronized lights and sounds and Imaginary Worlds: Alice’s Wonderland.
Families and guests planning a staycation or visiting from out of town can experience the best of Atlanta this holiday season in addition to Atlanta Botanical Garden’s Garden Lights, Holiday Nights show and more with a choice of various participating hotel offers:
- Available from November 15 through January 12, guests staying at Hilton Atlanta can enjoy the hotel’s Breakfast Included package, featuring a breakfast buffet for two guests in the hotel’s signature restaurant, Southern Elements, along with hot chocolate and freshly baked cookies delivered upon arrival. Children five and under can enjoy a breakfast buffet for free with rates starting from $117 per night. Blackout dates are December 27 through 31.
- The American Hotel Downtown, a DoubleTree by Hilton is offering guests a Garden Lights, Holiday Nights Suite, which includes a holiday welcome amenity, daily breakfast and parking. Rates for the Garden Lights, Holiday Nights Suite start at $159 per night and can be booked here.
- Families at Embassy Suites Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park can indulge in the Holiday Fun Trio package, which features the choice of a two-room king or double-bedded suite, daily evening reception and full breakfast in addition to tickets to the Chinese Lantern Festival, access to the ChristKindl German Market and passes to the Atlanta Festival of Trees. Rates start at $157 per night.
- Waldorf Astoria Atlanta Buckhead invites families to experience a traditional winter wonderland right in the heart of Buckhead with the debut of its Holiday Wonderland Extravagance package. Families or couples looking to spend the winter holidays in luxe fashion can turn to this one-of-a-kind experience, which offers the very best of family-friendly Atlanta coupled with the luxury hospitality of True Waldorf Service. Guests can choose from either the One Bedroom Suite or Buckhead Private Terrace for accommodations, and families have an option to purchase an additional connecting room to the One Bedroom Suite. Upon arrival, guests will enter their beautifully holiday-adorned suite or room. All bookings include a $100 daily food and beverage credit, one festive afternoon tea experience and a $500 gift card for a family holiday shopping spree at nearby Lenox Square Mall or The Shops at Buckhead. Guests will also receive up to four tickets to the Garden Lights, Holiday Nights experience at the Atlanta Botanical Garden with scheduled round-trip car transfers. Each night, guests will return to their accommodation with presents under the tree along with a special gingerbread cookies and milk turndown service. For holiday on-site activities, the hotel will host a weekly holiday movie showing with hot cocoa to enjoy. The package is based on availability, a minimum two-night stay is required, and a seven-day advanced reservation is required. Book the Holiday Wonderland Extravagance package here. Rates start from $1,400 per night.
- Celebrate the holidays at Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead with the hotel’s Buckhead Holiday Package and enjoy a complimentary Jingle Juice beverage. This holiday spirit includes an upgraded red or white wine with a surprise addition at the property’s new Loft Bar or Ruth’s Chris lounge, a Simon’s Mall savings passport and a $25 American Express gift card. Rates start from $170. Use promo code BHP to book this offer.
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Buckhead is offering guests a special one-night rate of $119, which includes hot chocolate, gingerbread men cookies and a gold light-up ornament. Guests planning a two-night stay can enjoy a special rate of $238 inclusive of hot chocolate, gingerbread men cookies, a gold light-up ornament and a $25 gift card.
- Guests staying at Hilton Atlanta Airport can take advantage of a special Holiday Airport Package, which includes a holiday welcome amenity, daily breakfast and parking for up to five days. Rates start at $137. Book this package here.
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Kennesaw is offering visitors a special $119 rate for the holidays inclusive of a holiday hot chocolate and apple cider station and holiday cookies.
For a full list of participating hotels, assistance with planning a trip to Atlanta for the holidays and other special offers, guests can visit Hilton’s holiday guide here. To start planning an Atlanta holiday escape with Hilton, visit travel.hilton.com/en_us/guides/atlanta.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For over a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With more than 600 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Experience a positive stay at Hilton Hotels & Resorts by booking at hiltonhotels.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Hilton Hotels & Resorts at stories.hilton.com/hhr, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of 660 hotels with more than 150,000 rooms across 51 countries and territories. For more than 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has continued to be a symbol of comfort for business and leisure travelers around the world, from welcoming guests with its signature, warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie, to serving the local community. DoubleTree by Hilton offers contemporary accommodations and amenities, including unique food and beverage experiences, state-of-the-art fitness offerings and meetings and events spaces. Experience a positive stay at DoubleTree by Hilton by booking at doubletree.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about DoubleTree by Hilton at stories.hilton.com/doubletree, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Embassy Suites by Hilton
Embassy Suites by Hilton, one of Hilton’s 19 market-leading brands, is dedicated to delivering what matters most to travelers. The full service, upscale brand offers both leisure and business travelers an approachable, best-in-class experience with two-room suites, free made-to-order breakfast, inviting open atriums, 24-hour fitness centers and a complimentary evening reception. Embassy Suites by Hilton offers more than 260 open hotels with 42 properties in development. Experience a positive stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton by booking at embassysuites.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Embassy Suites by Hilton at stories.hilton.com/embassysuites, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is a portfolio of more than 30 iconic properties that creates a unique sense of place with a relentless commitment to elegant service, one-of-a-kind experiences and culinary expertise in landmark destinations around the world. Inspired by their timeless environments and sincerely elegant service, Waldorf Astoria hotels deliver an effortless experience seamlessly, creating a true sense of place for guests through stunning architecture, iconic Peacock Alley, refined art collections and elevated in-room amenities. In addition to the brand’s world-class hotel offerings, Waldorf Astoria boasts a global residential portfolio that provides the comfort of a private home combined with unsurpassed amenities and high-touch service. Waldorf Astoria is part of Hilton, a leading global hospitality company. Experience an unforgettable stay at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts by booking at waldorfastoria.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts at stories.hilton.com/waldorfastoria, and follow the brand on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About Hampton by Hilton
As the No. 1 ranked lodging franchise for the last 14 years by Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton — including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton — serves quality-driven and value-conscious travelers at more than 2,800 properties in 36 countries and territories around the globe. The brand continues to lead its segment by providing guests with high quality, thoughtfully designed accommodations and amenities, such as modern and spacious rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast. Hampton by Hilton is committed to delivering an exceptionally friendly and authentic service all backed by the 100% Hampton GuaranteeTM. Experience a positive stay at Hampton by Hilton by booking at hampton.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Hampton by Hilton at stories.hilton.com/hampton, and follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.