Here’s to new memories! Hilton knows travelers are eager to reconnect with the people and destinations they love, so in an effort to inspire guests to dream and plan their next trip, Hilton Honors launched a new social media giveaway to award one lucky traveler one million Hilton Honors Bonus Points for sharing their favorite Hilton memory.
How To Enter
- Follow Hilton Honors on Twitter or Instagram and sign up for Hilton Honors (it’s free)!
- Share a photo and description of your favorite travel memory (at a Hilton) by October 16 on Twitter or Instagram
- Include the hashtag #HiltonMemoriesGiveaway
- Stay tuned as one winner will be selected at random on October 17 and awarded one million Hilton Honors Bonus Points.
*Please see here for full rules.
What can you do with one million Hilton Honors Bonus Points? Here is some inspiration for a few ways to spend Hilton Honors Points:
- Redeem on hotel stays - With many people still working and learning from home, cash in Points for a change of scenery at one of these leaf-peeping destinations: DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington Vermont (maximum Points per night: 50,000), Tailwater Lodge Altmar, Tapestry Collection by Hilton (max. Points per night: 60,000), or Hilton Asheville Biltmore Park (max. Points per night: 60,000).
- Donate to your favorite cause – From the environment to the arts, members can link their Hilton Honors account on PointWorthy to donate their Points to support thousands of accredited non-profit organizations.
- Shop with Points on Amazon – Members can link their Hilton Honors account to Amazon and use their Points on everything from autumn and Halloween decorations to everyday home goods.
With travel plans put on hold or delayed, Hilton Honors is helping members make up for missed moments (and rewards) with its “Double Rewards” promotion. Through December 31, registered Hilton Honors members can earn double Hilton Honors Bonus Points per stay as well as double night credits, meaning every night a member stays counts twice towards earning the next tier status, plus, even more Points to use toward a future hotel stay.
For all the ways Hilton Honors is committed to delivering maximum flexibility to its members including extensions to status, Points and rollover nights as well as contactless experiences through the Hilton Honors app, see here.
Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands, is free to join, and travelers may enroll online by visiting www.hiltonhonors.com.
Regardless of where or when that next trip is, Hilton will be there to welcome guests with the industry-leading hospitality, cleanliness and flexibility they’re known for.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 19 world-class brands comprising more than 7,100 properties and more than 1.1 million rooms, in 123 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for six consecutive years. Hilton has introduced several industry-leading technology enhancements to improve the guest experience, including Digital Key Share, automated complimentary room upgrades and the ability to book confirmed connecting rooms. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 150 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit stories.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 19 world-class brands comprising more than 7,100 properties in 123 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose nearly any combination of Points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount and free standard Wi-Fi. Members also have access to contactless technology exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app, where members can check in, choose and access their room using Digital Key. Hilton Honors offers its more than 150 million members hundreds of ways to earn and redeem Points, including with select co-branded credit cards. Members can redeem Points for free nights, purchases on Amazon, exclusive experiences, charitable contributions and more. The program is free to join and travelers can enroll online at hiltonhonors.com. Learn more about Hilton Honors at stories.hilton.com/hiltonhonors, and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.