Entrepreneur 2023 Franchise 500®
- No. 1 in the "Hotels & Motels" category, 14th year in a row
- Record holder for the most total and consecutive No. 1 rankings in the category
- No. 9 overall of the world’s top franchises
Entrepreneur 2022 Franchise 500®
- No. 1 in the "Hotels & Motels" category, 13th year in a row
- Top 20 overall of the world’s top franchises
- Hampton ranked #1 in Hotels & Motels category for the Entrepreneur Franchise 500, 12th year in a row
- Hampton awarded “Best International Hotel Brand to Invest in China” according to 2021 Golden Horse Awards
- Hampton ranked #1 Upper Midscale Hotel Brand 2020 Business Travel News survey
- Hampton ranked #1 hotel in the Hotels & Motels category of Entrepreneur Magazine's annual Franchise 500 list for the 11th straight year
- Hampton voted “Best Mid-Priced Hotel Chain” by Travel Weekly Reader's Choice Awards for the 12th year in a row
- Hampton ranked #1 in Guest Experience in KPMG's The Connected Experience: U.S. Customer Experience Excellence Report
- Brand Finance ranked Hampton as one of the Top 4 fastest growing brands in the U.S., behind Netflix, Taco Bell and American Express
- Hampton awarded one of the "Top 5 Franchises of the 21st Century" according to Entrepreneur Magazine
- Hampton awarded "Midscale Hotel Most Loved Brand" according to the Hotel Interactive Lodging Industry Elite Awards
- Hampton awarded Top Mid-Priced Hotel Chain according to Travel Weekly's Readers Choice Awards
- Hampton opens its 2,500th property, Hampton by Hilton Lima San Isirdo in Peru.
- Hampton by Hilton opens its 100th property in China; Lodging Econometrics names Hampton the fastest international hotel brand in China.
- Hilton opened its first tri-branded property, which includes Hilton Garden Inn Chicago McCormick Place, Hampton Inn by Hilton Chicago McCormick Place and Home2 Suites by Hilton Chicago McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois.
- Hampton by Hilton announced a partnership with Clean the World, the world's largest organization to recycle hotel soap and bath amenities. Furthering Hilton’s 2030 target to send zero soap to landfill, Hampton by Hilton will commit to supporting Clean the World by providing recycled hygiene products to save the lives of those in need.
About Hampton by Hilton
As the No. 1 ranked lodging franchise for the last 14 years by Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton — including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton — serves quality-driven and value-conscious travelers at more than 2,900 properties in 38 countries and territories around the globe. The brand continues to lead its segment by providing guests with high quality, thoughtfully designed accommodations and amenities, such as modern and spacious rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast. Hampton by Hilton is committed to delivering an exceptionally friendly and authentic service all backed by the 100% Hampton GuaranteeTM. Experience a positive stay at Hampton by Hilton by booking at hampton.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Hampton by Hilton at stories.hilton.com/hampton, and follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.