MCLEAN, Va. - Whether it’s an enthusiast who reads every box score or someone who simply enjoys stadium snacks, all baseball fans will want to stay at Hilton hotels when cheering on their team this season. From special stadium discounts in Atlanta, Minneapolis and St. Louis, to rooms overlooking the stadium in Baltimore, fans can have memorable experiences this baseball season with Hilton.
Rooms with a View
No matter if your cheering on the home or away team, guests at Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor can all agree the hotel’s ten hospitality suites overlooking Oriole Park at Camden Yards have fantastic vides. For the optimal game day view, book the one bedroom balcony suite with home plate view and watch the game from a private balcony. Located just 30 steps from the ballpark, fans are invited to stop by Diamond Tavern, the hotel’s restaurant, before or after the game as it offers a beer garden game day experience.
Baseball fans can book a view of Busch Stadium when making a reservation at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark. Guests who want to venture out for the game are just 100 yards from the stadium and right next to Ballpark Village, home of sports, entertainment, dining and nightlife.
Washington Nationals fans will enjoy the convenience of Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Washington DC-Navy Yard, located right across the street from Nationals Park. Book a park-view guest room or suite for exclusive views into Nationals Park for a truly unique vantage point.
From coast to coast, Hilton guests who book select hotel packages receive special stadium discounts. These discounts include:
- Atlanta: As part of the Atlanta Getaway package, guests receive a 20 percent discount in the Diamond Reserved, Terrace Reserved and Home Run Porch seating locations for all Sunday-Thursday Braves home games or enjoy a discounted ballpark tour for $12.
- Baltimore: Guests who book the Triple Play Package receive complimentary premium Wi-Fi, parking and a $20 gift card to Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Children under 12 also enjoy breakfast free with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Cincinnati: Guests at Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza will receive one ticket per person to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Museum when booking the Reds Hall of Fame package.
- Detroit: Bring the gang to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Detroit Downtown – Fort Shelby. On Tigers game days, groups of 10 rooms or more will enjoy free parking, breakfast and two drink tickets for two adults (over 21) for game day. To book, call 313-424-1337.
- Minneapolis: Enjoy a $20 food and beverage voucher at Minnesota Twins Stadium when booking the Sport & Summer Fun package at participating Minneapolis-area Hilton hotels.
- San Diego: Book the California Road Trip package and receive up to 20 percent off tickets to San Diego Padres home games at Petco Park.
- St. Louis: Book the St. Louis Cards Cash package at participating St. Louis-area Hilton hotels and receive $20 Cards Cash per stay at check-in. Cards Cash can be used to purchase game tickets or food, beverages or merchandise at Busch Stadium, the Cardinals Team Store, Cardinals Nation Restaurant or the Cardinals Hall of Fame Museum. Additionally, Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark offers a Grand Slam Package that includes two to four Cardinals tickets in the outfield box section and a baseball-themed souvenir.
To start planning a getaway, visit hilton.com or call 1 (800) 774-1500.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising 7,000 properties and 1.1 million rooms, in 122 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for five consecutive years. Hilton has introduced several industry-leading technology enhancements to improve the guest experience, including Digital Key Share, automated complimentary room upgrades and the ability to book confirmed connecting rooms. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the 139 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can't buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit stories.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About Hilton Hotels & Resorts
For over a century, Hilton Hotels & Resorts has set the benchmark for hospitality around the world, providing new product innovations and services to meet guests' evolving needs. With nearly 600 hotels across six continents, Hilton Hotels & Resorts properties are located in the world’s most sought-after destinations for guests who know that where they stay matters. Experience a positive stay at Hilton Hotels & Resorts by booking at hiltonhotels.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Hilton Hotels & Resorts at stories.hilton.com/hhr, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Hampton by Hilton
As the No. 1 ranked lodging franchise for the last 13 years by Entrepreneur®, Hampton by Hilton — including Hampton Inn by Hilton and Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton — serves quality-driven and value-conscious travelers at more than 2,800 properties in 34 countries and territories around the globe. The brand continues to lead its segment by providing guests with high quality, thoughtfully designed accommodations and amenities, such as modern and spacious rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast. Hampton by Hilton is committed to delivering an exceptionally friendly and authentic service all backed by the 100% Hampton Guarantee™️. Experience a positive stay at Hampton by Hilton by booking at hampton.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about Hampton by Hilton at stories.hilton.com/hampton, and follow the brand on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by Hilton is a fast-growing, global portfolio of more than 640 hotels with more than 145,800 rooms across 52 countries and territories. For more than 50 years, DoubleTree by Hilton has continued to be a symbol of comfort for business and leisure travelers around the world, from welcoming guests with its signature warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie, to serving the local community. DoubleTree by Hilton offers contemporary accommodations and amenities, including unique food and beverage experiences, state-of-the-art fitness offerings and meetings and events spaces. Experience a positive stay at DoubleTree by Hilton by booking at doubletree.com or through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits. Learn more about DoubleTree by Hilton at stories.hilton.com/doubletree, and follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.